Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Line, Shape, and the String Thing

I enjoyed making the line and shape project. It was interesting to do and fun to have them all end up connected in a mass design. I first made one line and shape project and then decided to do it all over again and make it better and neater. So now there are two.
The string project was fun. I wanted to create an actual spider web design, but it did not work so well. We were not allowed to cut the string so I could not cut off pieces and tie them together, which was a little frustrating. I had a good time though, but in the end when we had to take it all apart and everything got all knotted, that was not fun. I got very frustrated and hated the string then. In all, the activities were fun and I especially liked the line and shape project and how it turned out.

No comments: